Are you a public relations professional?
Then you might like Carrie’s monthly Twitter chat on the 1st Thursday of every month (noon, AZ time).
Just use the hashtag #PRprochat (formerly #PhxPR) to follow along!
COMING UP NEXT!
Thursday, Jan. 2nd, 12pm AZ, 2pm EST – Open Mic: How To Build The Perfect Media List
- Dec. 2013 - Today’s Hottest Digital PR “Must Know” Skills (with guest Gini Dietrich (transcript) (reach)
- Nov. 2013 – How To Grow Your Audience (with guest Jeff Rohrs) (transcript) (reach)
- Oct. 2013 -Blogging For PR (transcript) (reach)
- Sept. 2013 – Digital PR Basics (open mic) (transcript) (reach)
- August 2013 – Understanding Content Curation (sponsored by Cision) (transcript) (reach)
- July 2013 – Social Media Crisis Control (with guest Peter Himler, President of Publicity Club New York) (transcript)
- June 2013 – The Impact of Social Media on Newsrooms & Journalists (with guest Sean McLaughlin, CBS News Anchor & reporter) (transcript)
- May 2013 – SEO For PR (with guest Ken McGaffin, former WordTracker CMO) (transcript) (reach)
- April 2013 – Blogger Relations for PR (with guest Mack Collier, author of “Think Like A Rock Star”) (transcript)
- March 2013 – Pinterest For PR (transcript) (reach)
- December 2012 – Building Media Lists (transcript)
- November 2012 – Twitter For PR (transcript)
- October 2012 – Best PR Blogs, Pages & eZines (transcript)
- September 2012 – Social News Release Best Practices (transcript)
- TweetChat 101: 41 Success Tips for Moderators, Participants & Guests
- How to participate in a Twitter Chat
- My Favorite Tool to Simplify Twitter Chat Participation: TweetChat
- Why participate?
- Using Twitter Chats for Professional Development
- Case Studies on Why to Launch a Twitter Chat for your Brand
- How to Host a Twitter Chat