Public Relations is difficult and it has massively changed in the last few years.
Led by Top 1% Influencer Carrie Morgan, Rock The Status Quo is one of the most progressive PR firms in Phoenix, AZ.
We understand digital PR, content marketing, search & social media… and how to integrate them into solid exposure for your company.
PR is different now.
Traditional public relations is changing, yes, but some things remain the same. Media relations.
Because editors and reporters focus almost exclusively on their current deadline, being in the right place at the right time to meet their need is critical. Perfect timing and dogged persistence ARE A MUST.
- Knowing what media need almost before a looming deadline hits their radar.
- Giving editors ready-to-run copy that fits their tone, their style and their readership.
- Understanding which publications are pay-for-play and which are not.
- Helping make media’s job easier through expert assistance, resources and communication.
- Thinking ahead for crisis management and prevention.
- Coaching key leadership before every interview.
- Monitoring the tools media uses to request and find resources.
- Monitoring reputation and brand mentions.
Yup, we do these things, and much more.
PR where we live, breathe and play – and we do it well. In fact, we are one of very few public relations firms in Phoenix to consistently integrate content marketing, search engine optimization and social media into our tactics. We don’t just do PR – we thoroughly understand all facets of digital PR.
Let’s discuss your needs. Call today.
Want to hear how we can make your company, product or service seem everywhere at once? It’s all about great exposure, and the powerful expertise of PR Consultant Carrie Morgan, who works directly on every account.
It doesn’t stop there.
Successful PR takes more than diligently paying attention to details. Knowing how to sort news from non-news, and knowing how to MAKE news where it didn’t exist before… THAT’S where talent comes in. You can perfectly time your follow-up with an editor, but if your story idea doesn’t resonate with the publication’s style and have an interesting, newsworthy spin – then your time is wasted.
We know the difference – with the kind of expertise that can only be gained through significant experience. Let’s talk, and we’ll prove it.
Dollar for dollar, public relations is one of the least expensive marketing spends to generate print and online exposure – second only, perhaps, to organic search engine optimization. Editorial placements cost nothing other than the time invested to research and write the pitch, or secure and write the byline article, and are FAR more credible than a paid advertisement.
Because it requires ongoing effort, our public relations services require a retainer; they are not offered on a project fee basis.
Don’t be fooled.
PR success should be demonstrated by far more than a nice binder of press release pick-ups. Any wire service can provide that and it is not a testament to effort or skill.
Retainer services should also include:
- Creation of targeted media lists
- Pitching carefully crafted story opportunities to editors and reporters
- Editorial calendar monitoring to ensure you are included in relevant upcoming articles
- Securing article placements
- Writing bylined articles and guest blog posts
- Evaluation and implementation of social media tactics to grow social signals
- Integration of organic SEO into copy
- Identifying critical consumer/business trends and interests through keyword research
- Search-optimized press releases
- Blogging, case studies, white papers, eBooks and other self-published content
- Speaking opportunities at conferences, tradeshows and other events
- Continual evaluation of industry news to identify opportunities
- Publishing thought-leadership, expert comments on relevant news articles
- Honest counsel on what is (and isn’t) considered newsworthy
Even if your business is a completely unknown entity, we can help it become more visible through key media placements and SEO-based PR. We’re confident that we can help you achieve your goals.