One of the most important topics I focus on in my new book, Above The Noise, is the importance of brand clarity – understanding the who, what and why of your business.
- Who is your target audience?
- Why is that the ideal audience for your business?
- What need do you fill for that audience – and is it valid and proven, so you know there is demand for what you can/will provide?
- What are you most passionate about?
- How is that passion connected to and shared by your audience?
- Why should they care?
If you can’t answer these kind of basic questions, and consistently apply them to every piece of internal AND external communications? Houston, we have a problem.
We can help you fix that problem.
We understand the big picture and can see the forest through the trees, when sometimes that is very hard to do internally. A third-party, outside perspective can also make a world of difference.
Founder Carrie Morgan has decades of experience in branding, brand definition, understanding audience, competitive analysis and creating messaging that resonates.
Before launching Rock The Status Quo in 2008, she had years of experience as an agency account planner, branding specialist and vice president level expertise.
Think of her as an outsourced Chief Digital Officer in your back pocket, ready to jump in and help when you need her.
Contact us today and ask for details.