Submit a Guest Post – PR Pros Only
Want to be included in an upcoming PR Pro Showcase and share some of your fabulous experience? Submit a guest blog post answering at least one of the below questions, plus a headshot photograph.
- What is your biggest PR win?
- What is the most hilarious (or successful) PR stunt you’ve ever done?
- What is your biggest client PR fail, and how did you deal with it?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in your professional career?
- What is your single biggest challenge, and how do you approach dealing with it?
- Do you specialize in a specific industry, niche or aspect of PR? If so, what do you love/hate about it?
- What is the single best thing you’ve learned from your past boss(es), and how do you now integrate it into your work?
- Do you participate in any pro bono work? Tell us about it – successes and failures
- What are a few specific ways you work smarter, rather than harder?
- PR is growing and changing fast. How do you approach continued learning?
- What intimidates you the most about digital PR?
- How do you establish relationships with media without overstepping personal boundaries?
- What is the best way to connect with media when emails fail?
- How do you handle crisis communications?
HOW TO SUBMIT:
You must be a public relations professional to participate. Otherwise it wouldn’t be a “PR Pro Showcase,” now would it?
Send your submission to morgan (at) RockTheStatusQuo (dot) com with “PR pro showcase” in the subject line.
Don’t forget to include a headshot photo and short bio! Feel free to include a hyperlink to your blog, website or LinkedIn profile, but no other hyperlinks or attachments, please.
Spammy and poor quality submissions will not be considered.