Hire Carrie Morgan
Consultant • Author • Speaker
All this website stuff is great…
and you’re hopefully loving expertise demonstrated in the blog,
but how can you actually HIRE CARRIE to transform your business?
Top 1% Marketing Influencer Carrie Morgan is available on a consultant, project fee and retainer basis for content marketing, PR, SEO and social media.
A fresh, senior-level perspective can take your online presence from mediocre to powerful… Especially when that fresh perspective is versed in new tactics and strategies you don’t have time to learn.
It doesn’t matter if you are an executive managing an in-house marketing team and/or agency, a business owner wearing all the hats, or an agency suit who needs a higher level of talent on the team; we can help.
Consulting fees range from $3,500 – $30,000 on a retainer or project fee basis. Public relations, content marketing and social media services are only available on a retainer basis; most other services are available via project fee.
Common consulting agreements include:
- LinkedIn company and showcase page set-up
- Social media strategy
- Social media platform set-up
- AdWords grant program audits and set-up
- On-page website SEO
- Schema integration
- WordPress Yoast set-up
- SEO audits
- Content marketing strategy
- In-house or agency training
- Media pitch training
- Content planning
- Blog maintenance training
- Blog strategy and editorial calendars
- Market positioning and messaging
- Logo and WordPress website development
- Google My Business set-up
- Potential SEO vendor audits/evaluations
Want more of Carrie’s time and energy than a small project fee allows? She accepts a few private clients at a time. If you need agency-level senior expertise to handle all of your public relations, content marketing, SEO and/or social media needs, give us a call. Retainers begin at $4,500 per month for a one-year contract with a sixty-day cancellation clause.
Common retainers include:
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Team management
- Public relations
- Agency oversight
- Social media (add-on only, requires a PR or content retainer)
- Combined content marketing and PR
- SEO integration of existing team PR and/or content development
- Chief Digital Officer or Chief Marketing Officer consulting